reporting emails on my account sent by others Phishing

  • marvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Began getting emails from a site claiming to be a message delivery failure of an email I did not send. The email contains a link to "interesting site" that I supposidly sent. I checked my login record and found lots of logins from foreign countries. I have changed my password and set up a "seal".

      I completed the online yahoo form for reporting hacking, abuse, phishing but it will not submit. All fields filled in. But will not submit to yahoo.

      Any help with what I am not doing that is keeping the form from from submitting is greatly appreciated.