Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Get Dropbox inside Yahoo! Mail

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Thank you!
      Great job.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      De: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
      Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 1 de Junho de 2011 10:33
      Assunto: [Y-Mail] Re: Get Dropbox inside Yahoo! Mail

      By the way I made a Google Chrome extension out of the script:

      http://is.gd/7zZgkp

      Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        This is great Guillaume, thank you. May start to wean myself off Zumodrive now.

        The real problem with Zumo + your extension is that neither service is actually integrated (not a criticism of your work). What one needs is the ability to seemlessly transfer email attachments into Dropbox, and vice versa email out stored files via Yahoo Mail.

        This would be so attractive to the companies - think how much more cloud storage they would rack up, encouraging / forcing people to sign up to premium accounts ( = income).

        Just my thought on this.