Re: Get Dropbox inside Yahoo! Mail

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      By the way I made a Google Chrome extension out of the script:

      http://is.gd/7zZgkp

      Enjoy!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

      > Based on sy1bzbn's work i modified the Calendar tab script so that the it would fetch Dropbox instead.
      >
      > If you'r interested, head over here :
      > http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103938
      >
      > Hoping to see a real app though...

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        Thank you!
        Great job.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        De: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
        Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 1 de Junho de 2011 10:33
        Assunto: [Y-Mail] Re: Get Dropbox inside Yahoo! Mail

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          This is great Guillaume, thank you. May start to wean myself off Zumodrive now.

          The real problem with Zumo + your extension is that neither service is actually integrated (not a criticism of your work). What one needs is the ability to seemlessly transfer email attachments into Dropbox, and vice versa email out stored files via Yahoo Mail.

          This would be so attractive to the companies - think how much more cloud storage they would rack up, encouraging / forcing people to sign up to premium accounts ( = income).

          Just my thought on this.