Get Dropbox inside Yahoo! Mail

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Based on sy1bzbn's work i modified the Calendar tab script so that the it would fetch Dropbox instead.

      If you'r interested, head over here :
      http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103938

      Hoping to see a real app though...
    • GuillaumeB
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        By the way I made a Google Chrome extension out of the script:

        http://is.gd/7zZgkp

        Enjoy!

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

        > Based on sy1bzbn's work i modified the Calendar tab script so that the it would fetch Dropbox instead.
        >
        > If you'r interested, head over here :
        > http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103938
        >
        > Hoping to see a real app though...

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          Thank you!
          Great job.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

          De: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
          Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
          Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 1 de Junho de 2011 10:33
          Assunto: [Y-Mail] Re: Get Dropbox inside Yahoo! Mail

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
            This is great Guillaume, thank you. May start to wean myself off Zumodrive now.

            The real problem with Zumo + your extension is that neither service is actually integrated (not a criticism of your work). What one needs is the ability to seemlessly transfer email attachments into Dropbox, and vice versa email out stored files via Yahoo Mail.

            This would be so attractive to the companies - think how much more cloud storage they would rack up, encouraging / forcing people to sign up to premium accounts ( = income).

            Just my thought on this.