Re: [Y-Mail] can't send email

  • Ashish Parnami
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      Also, you should write to Yahoo! Customer care with Ids of recipients who you are sending mails so that they could check if there is any mail delivery issues with their accounts. They can only help if the recipients have yahoo email ids.

      Thanks,
      Ashish

      From: Lorrie <minilorrie@...>
      Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 02:57:11 +0530
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] can't send email

      Need a few more details, Meg.  Are your emails bouncing back to you??  Hard to know what is happening without more info.  Tell us exactly what is happening.

      Blessed be,
      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Sat, 5/28/11, wordsletters@... <wordsletters@...> wrote:

      I am unable to send email to people I have been contacting for years at their same addresses. I can receive mail from them, but of course don't now because they aren't receiving any replies from me and think I don't care.