Re: [Y-Mail] Send or Forward E-mail

  • Ashish Parnami
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      Please check following setting in Options page:
      Options->When sending messages:
      Show a confirmation page
      After every message
      Only when sending to new recipients

      You may have 'Only when…' selected. Select 'After every..' to see send confirm page always.

      Thanks,
      Ashish

      From: Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...>
      Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:11:32 +0530
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Send or Forward E-mail

      Most of the time they can fix the issues very quick.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      De: questcot <questcot@...>
      Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Sábado, 28 de Maio de 2011 13:28
      Assunto: [Y-Mail] Send or Forward E-mail

      Help! After nearly 15 years with Yahoo mail,all of a sudden, when I send
      a composed e-mail or forward an e-mail, I no longer get the list showing to whom I sent or forwarded to or the message "Message Sent" or
      "Message Forwarded". Any ideas?
      Thanks!