Re: [Y-Mail] Re: new unread mail being sent to trash not inbox by yahoo

  • Rae
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2011
      After receiving this, I checked my trash and there they were... LOTS of my Yahoo Groups digests were in the TRASH! Not okay, especially since I moderate some of these groups.

      I have my email set up so that my groups go into a groups folder instead of my inbox, but nothing is set up to go immediately into the trash without reading or perusing.
      ...rae...