2 requests for Y!Mail + Messenger

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2011
      OK I have to write down again twi requests that I have for Yahoo! Mail + Messenger because i believe those are important (well, of course, I do!)

      1-I'd be more than likely to use the iPhone Yahoo Mail web app as my default client. It's fast and the use of the Local Storage APIs is awesome for offline access. It would suit me perfectly BUT I need a notifyer. In other words it would be great if the Yahoo Messenger app would integrate a Mail notifyer. Microsoft has directly embedded their Hotmail web app into the Windows Live Messenger client for iPhone and it does works great

      2- Being a Yahoo Voice In customer I have a personal phone number that I can use with the Yahoo Messenger iPhone apps. Yet I can't really use it because, should it be at work or at home I always have the Yahoo Mail website opened and i'd rather use Messenger from my computer on Yahoo! Mail than from my iPhone. Therefore I need multisession support in order to be connected from 2 different places. Again this is frustrating to be disconnected each time I log in two different places.

      Please... !