Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail out of beta ???

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2011
      Agreed. We do not need an app to upload large files, it can be easily a core feature. Last week, just to make an experiment, I've uploaded 100 MB of attachments when composing one message (without any app) and Yahoo Mail, actually, accepts attachments that big but just send messages limited to 25 MB. I still can not accept two tabs ("What is new" and "updates") because it just sounds stupid to me since both means the same: things that have changed.
      Just as a note, Yahoo is trying to make Yahoo pulse a more valuable product, but it is poorly integrated and not well executed. If you think right about this subject, you can see that Flickr is a more artistic approach to photography when pulse is a more personal gallery. Flickr is, also, very limited when you are a free user.

      2011/5/24 Sumit Mehta <mailers@...>

      E-mail forwarding, POP, IMAP etc. in free Y-mail like Gmail and Hotmail is also missing...

      Instead of using third party applications for basic functions like sending Large attachments, Y-mail should give built in functionality.
      Having regard to the pace of development and attitude of Yahoo, we can't expect Online Viewing of Office documents such as word, excel from Yahoo although Gmail and Hotmail are providing such features... But Yahoo seems to be out of race of webmail providers.
      Look wise yahoo is more pleasing.. but how far a person compromise all these features for better look.
      We all are discussing all these things because we all have loved yahoo for years and we are loyal people and we are not able to digest the fall of Yahoo...

      On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM, GuillaumeB <guillaume@...> wrote:

      http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2011/05/introducing_the_best_yahoo_mail_ever/

      Seriously ?
      i mean we started this beta by asking about the calendar and notepad integration as the very first request.

      And we dont even get to test that ?
      Seriously?

      Have I missed something ?

      --