Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Beta ... beta no more

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2011
      Well, Google put GMail out of beta just to sell his services to companies that wanted an enterprise webmail, but I do agree that still have too much work to do in Yahoo Mail before it gets ready to use as production webmail. What is so hard about integrating Calendar and Notepad if one of our friends here in the group did it with a simple java script?
      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior