Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Beta Not on All PC's

  • John Desmond
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2011
      I found the problem,  I had to clear the cache.  All is good now.

      One more question though.

      I usually read my mail so that the newer mail is on the bottom sorted by date.  Every time I log back into Yahoo mail I have to click on the DATE Bar and select it so the arrow is up so the newer mail shows on the bottom.  Is there a way to make it learn that preference so I do not have to do that every time?

      John

        I just tested mine and Yahoo! is remembering my Date sort order from login to login alright.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, John Desmond <k0tg@...> wrote:

        > I found the problem,  I had to clear the cache.  All is good now.
        >

        > One more question though.
        >
        > I usually read my mail so that the newer mail is on the bottom sorted by date.  Every time I log back into Yahoo mail I have to click on the DATE Bar and select it so the arrow is up so the newer mail shows on the bottom.  Is there a way to make it learn that preference so I do not have to do that every time?
        >

        > John

      • John Desmond
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2011
          Thanks Kenny,

          It makes me think it is a account setting then.  I'll keep looking.

          John