Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Question

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 40 , May 6, 2011
      Hi.. Silk here in Amsterdam...
      Go here..

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/account/;_ylt=AhzHJwkq8f28Y4njRKPxfNPvpil4

      --- On Fri, 5/6/11, Paula Barger <paulabbc@...> wrote:

      From: Paula Barger <paulabbc@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Question
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 6, 2011, 6:34 AM

      Tried that.  At the end of all the links, we were told to call customer service.  Do you have any idea what it is like to call ATT customer service? We'll have to take a day of vacation to get through that day long process.

      In His Grip,
      Paula Barger

      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
      http://www.bereanhouston.org/

      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 17, 2013

        To change the order in "SORT BY DATE," click on the sort selection. If it "Date" is already selected, click it again. A tiny triangle arrow next to "Date" will change direction and your sort order will change.

        Tom

        On 06/07/2013 10:57 AM, Harryh wrote:

        Apparently we have all been switched to scroll which shows all messages.

        Worse yet, the option to select the default message order has disappeared (oldest last is now the only selection) - makes reading difficult.