Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Beta Not on All PC's

  • John Desmond
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2011
      Yep, that is just it.  It "should" come up but does not.  that is the page that I go to, but I no longer see the link to upgrade.  I don't know why I cannot see that link any longer.

      John

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2011
        I found the problem,  I had to clear the cache.  All is good now.

        One more question though.

        I usually read my mail so that the newer mail is on the bottom sorted by date.  Every time I log back into Yahoo mail I have to click on the DATE Bar and select it so the arrow is up so the newer mail shows on the bottom.  Is there a way to make it learn that preference so I do not have to do that every time?

        John

          I just tested mine and Yahoo! is remembering my Date sort order from login to login alright.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, John Desmond <k0tg@...> wrote:

          > I found the problem,  I had to clear the cache.  All is good now.
          >

          > One more question though.
          >
          > I usually read my mail so that the newer mail is on the bottom sorted by date.  Every time I log back into Yahoo mail I have to click on the DATE Bar and select it so the arrow is up so the newer mail shows on the bottom.  Is there a way to make it learn that preference so I do not have to do that every time?
          >

          > John

        • John Desmond
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2011
            Thanks Kenny,

            It makes me think it is a account setting then.  I'll keep looking.

            John