Re : [Y-Mail] New beta version: 1.6.0.1910 - missing options!

  • Alain D.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2011
      Still,

      Neo Version:
      Build number: 1.5.0.1733

      no stationary app either

        animated notes
      Home is where you hang your
      @

      De : G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      À : Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Envoyé le : Mercredi 4 Mai 2011 13h40
      Objet : Re : [Y-Mail] New beta version: 1.6.0.1910 - missing options!

      Just been upgraded to the latest Beta version. (1.6.0.1910). No obvious changes seen but the most important one is that I can't change my view. The latest version had the option to choose between a classic-like version and one where the panes could scroll themselves (i.e. with preview panes). However, the options menu now seems to be missing this feature. I'm now stuck in the classic-style version, which although functional, is not my first choice.

      Anyone else notice this? And any improvements noted? Not seen anything at present.

      (Oh have also just noticed it's counting all my draft emails, something it din't used to do before hand)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2011
        amazingly, problem fixed already!