New beta version: 1.6.0.1910 - missing options!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2011
      Just been upgraded to the latest Beta version. (1.6.0.1910). No obvious changes seen but the most important one is that I can't change my view. The latest version had the option to choose between a classic-like version and one where the panes could scroll themselves (i.e. with preview panes). However, the options menu now seems to be missing this feature. I'm now stuck in the classic-style version, which although functional, is not my first choice.

      Anyone else notice this? And any improvements noted? Not seen anything at present.

      (Oh have also just noticed it's counting all my draft emails, something it din't used to do before hand)
    • Alain D.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2011
        Still,

        Neo Version: