Re: [Y-Mail] Can't Access Mail - Help

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2011
      Sounds like you fell for a phishing scam, so now your account IS compromised! You should always be careful when you see emails like that! Contact Yahoo Security IMMEDIATELY at http://help.yahoo.com

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 04/28/2011 03:33 PM, Bonnie wrote:
      Hi.  I got a message my account may have been compromised and told to set a new password.  I did.  But I'm wondering who sent the message because it didn't ask me my personal questions.  Now I can't log into get my mail.  The error message says Launch Empty Response.  I think I had Yahoo Classic mail.  I don't think my computer supports the updated version.  How do I start getting my mail again?
      Bonnie

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com