Trouble downloading attachments?

  • u078356
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      Is anyone else having trouble downloading or opening attachments in the new Yahoo!Mail? I see a paperclip button at the top of the message, but when I click on it, nothing happens.

      Mail:
      Neo Version:
      Build number: 1.5.0.1733
      Build time: Fri Apr 8 15:41:52 PDT 2011

      Internet Browser:
      Firefox 4.0
      or
      Internet Explorer 8
      Version: 8.0.7600.16385

      Behavior is the same in either browser. I can forward the email message to my Gmail account where it opens or downloads the attachment without a problem.

      David