Re: [Y-Mail] Are you seeing Mail Messenger ?

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2011
      Exavctly same problem here too. Same version of mail. Firefox 4. Was working last night, but nothing today.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2011
        Missing for me as well. I am also running 1.5.0.1733. Both IE8 and Firefox 3.6.16 fail.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

        > It seems the whole thing has disappeared from my account. I don't even see the Mail Messenger options anymore, should I be using Chrome or Firefox
        >
        > I run 1.5.0.1733

      • GuillaumeB
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2011
          In those times,
          of uncertainty,
          i'm incline to do poetry.
          So...
          Forgive me but I can't
          resist about thinking
          of a potential upgrade
          bringing video support
          to Yahoo Mail Messenger
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27, 2011
            ha ha - very funny. I'd put my money on a temporary fault, but it's a nice idea...

              My messenger options and Messenger/Facebook chat contacts came back at some point late yesterday. Now they're gone again.