Re: [Y-Mail] country specific mail apps?

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      You are right. I'm from Brazil but, from time to time, I try some other countries to see what they have. Some time ago I've noticed that Yahoo Mail UK have some apps that I haven't heard about, like My Cool Fonts and My Social Networks. In Brazil we have this Photobucket app from the very beginning.
      When I'm using the All-New Yahoo Mail, most of the time I keep it with US configurations because Yahoo Mail in my country lacks a lot of little features like highlighting in the message's bodies.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior