Re: beta version - spell check?

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2011
      Hi -

      I'm using Safari too -

      mousing over produces a text box that reads:

      "check spelling of text in the selected language"

      next to that is the 'select language' tab with arrow -
      mousing over you can select the language of choice-
      however doing so elicits zero response.

      (I wouldn't want a two button mouse for a Mac -
      I have been using Mac's for a decade or so, and
      do a lot of photo shop/art type work - rather
      then spread sheet type applications etc.)

      I might try firefox for mail to see if the response
      is better - just a thought - but will check and report back
      if there is an improvement.

      ok - fired up firefox -
      and basically the same text box etc -
      but if I click on 'spell check'
      the message I am typing just drops one line lower
      each time - as if I were using he return key.

      Cindy -

      please let me know if you have success on your Mac
      with spell check please - thanks - jan