RE: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Messenger small upgrade

  • chiliperiperi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2011
      Is it possible to use my mail box

      -----Original Message-----
      From: G Pollara
      Sent: 18/04/2011 10:28:45
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Messenger small upgrade

      Interesting about the Jabber thing - had no idea. I see your point on open source. However, Yahoo, MSN + Facebook are all on same platform and presumably make up vast majority of IM platforms vs GTalk (+ AIM?). So while Yahoo may be in "closed" communication system, isn't it catering for majority of IM?