sending attachments within Yahoo Mail Chat

  • Aaron B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2011
      I was wondering if there was a way you could send attachments within your chat message to the person your chatting with
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2011
        I'm not sure this functionality is there at the moment. I also don't think it's vital if the conversation is happening within mail - i.e. i you need to send an attachment, you could send an email.

        I was wondering if there was a way you could send attachments within your chat message to the person your chatting with

      • Ashish Parnami
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2011
          Its possible only with desktop client of messenger. There is an option to 'Send File' over IM.

          Thanks,
          Ashish