Re: imap.mail.yahoo.com begin to load emails from the start?

  • makc666
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
      May be you see the old emails which left in you folder after the problem was solved?

      In other words...
      When the problem appeared your mail client began to download old emails.
      After the problem was solver your mail client again began to download new email but at the same time the old emails which had benn downloaded before the problem was fixed left in your folder.

      Maxim