Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Is Neo ready to leave beta?

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 11, 2011
      My main frustration with Neo is that I can not stop myself from comparing it to the All-New Yahoo Mail. I can do nothing but admit that the All-New is still amazing. I can click in a sender's name and see all the messages from this sender, I can choose to see only my contacts messages, sort this messages in all possible ways, I have that useful timeline that keeps me aware of my next appointments, I have highlighting in my messages links, names and dates; all I have to do is click to have a search, a new calendar entry or a new message. My click with the left button is powerful and the interface is intuitive, simple and clever.
      Neo have a long way before reaching its predecessor, in my humble opinion. I am not willing to use a product that loses functionality when compared to the previous product.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior