red flag...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2011
      anyone else noticed that in latest version of the mail beta, the red flag has been replaced by yellow star. I wish we could go back to the red flag - it stands out much more to remind me to go back to soemthing. Also the star looks a bit like an unnecessary GMail copy.

      Opinions?
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2011
        i don't have beta, love classic, but again it's a question of change for change sake ?
        why ??

        Bastet
        Crows

        -- Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.