Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Is Neo ready to leave beta?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      Agree entirely that it's quite embarrassing that we're waiting over 2 years for something that was promised at the time as coming soon. However, technically, given that neither of these features were present before the current beta, I guess one can't call them "missing"!

      Your general point about being kept up to date is valid. I like it when yahoo staff do write on here, but sometimes would be good to have heads up for some new features or the thinking behind them (perhaps in more detail than on mail blog). They perhaps could use the group as an expert focus group, but perhaps they don't feel the need to do so as they get adequate feedback from other sources.