[Y-Mail] and Fire Fox

  • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      Being using Y- Mail and FireFox for a long time.
      Yesterday suddently while reading my E-Mail, I
      noticed that the messages were wider than my
      screen and that there were some parts left out.

      I didn't pay much of my attention to it, since I
      thought was not to important, nor permanent.
      But the next time I turned to Y- Mail, using FF
      I received a warning stating that my screen resolution
      should be changed.  (This is the first time ever, that I received
      such a message).  It said that I should select a
      screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels or better.
      To my surprise when I went to change the actual
      resolution, it was set to 1024 x 768 which I consider
      better than the other one.

      Every other program, like Yahoo, are doing fine
      with the set resolution but the only problem is with
      Y-Mail when using FF.  I think that the problem is
      from you (Yahoo - Mail or FireFox) and it could be
      a programing error not taking in consideration a
      better screen resolution than the one proposed.

      Regards,
      Rafael E. Silva P.E.