//////// Yahoo! Mail is upgrading: What it means for you.

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Hi All....I would like your opinions of this please ?
      thanks so much..
      adds

      Bastet
      Crows

      -- Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.