Unknown file extension invented by Yahoo!

  • wes_rv
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      Does anyone know why Yahoo! tags a .eml extension to attachments
      that we try to download to the HD?? Cause they sure as He!! don't
      know.

      Thanks,

      Wes_RV
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        The .eml extension was not invented by Yahoo. It's the standard format for email.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com