Re: [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011

      Miriam, many thanks for getting back to the group, and also for confirming this is a new feature. It's not only well executed, but also incredibly useful.

      Cheers

      From: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:44:35 -0700
      To: Yahoo Mail group <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>

      This is something i've just noticed:

      When you type in a name into the To field when composing a message, do you notice that your most frequently used email addresses are now always the first ones? I think previously they used to come up in alphabetical order, but now there's some kind of history of most used, I think.

      Anyone else notice this?

      Can anyone from yahoo verify if this is true? It's very neat and useful if so.

    • makc666
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011
        This is a new future in New Yahoo Beta.

        In Yahoo Mail Classic I alsways had and have now users whom I contact on top in From pick-up list when I enter the first letter.

        And I am sure I am not wrong about this fact.

        Maxim