Re: New Yahoo! Disposable Email Addresses - Issue #2

  • makc666
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 2, 2011
      Yes. This is for yahoo mail plus.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy" <kathy_9561@...> wrote:

      > This is only for yahoo mail plus correct?
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "makc666" <makc666@> wrote:

      > > Issue #2:
      > > The second problem is that in old disposable email address feature there was a way to select from which disposable emails I can send emails and from which I can't.
      > >
      > > Now Yahoo! tells me:
      > > http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2010/05/change s-to-yahoo-mail-options-disposable-email-addresses/
      > > ------------------
      > > Changes to the `Sending Mail' option: Our current DEA creation lets you pick an option to send email from a DEA. With the new version of Disposable Email Addresses you will now have the option of sending mail from all of the DEA's you create. When you compose a new mail, you can find all your DEA's in the `From:' pick-list.
      > > ------------------
      > >
      > > I am referring to this one:
      > > ------------------
      > > When you compose a new mail, you can find all your DEA's in the `From:' pick-list.
      > >
      > > I really don't want to see all my 500 DEAs in the `From:' pick-list.
      > > In old system I have checked only some of DEA's to allow sending emails from them.

    • n5in_ron
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 28, 2011
        One thing that would help a lot is for me to be able to associate a DEA with one or more contacts in my contact list.

        Then when I send an e-mail to 'John Smith' it would automatically use my DEA I have created for 'John Smith'.

        I wouldn't have to take the time to search the lengthy drop down list for the DEA I have created for him. The list is unmanageable now.

        This is critical for me as I find myself often missing the specific DEA and using my default address...which I am trying hard to keep secret...and not succeeding!!!

        Ron