Re: Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

  • makc666
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2011
      What version of Yahoo Mail you have?

      This function was always present in Yahoo Mail Classic and I liked it.
      In new Yahoo mail it was not implemented.

      For my account I don't see this function wors as you have described and as it it working in Yahoo Mail Classic.

      Maxim

      > This is something i've just noticed:
      >
      > When you type in a name into the To field when composing a message, do you
      > notice that your most frequently used email addresses are now always the first ones? I think previously they used to come up in alphabetical
      > order, but now there's some kind of history of most used, I think.
      >
      > Anyone else notice this?
      > Can anyone from yahoo verify if this is true? It's very neat and useful if so.

    • Miriam Geller

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011

          Miriam, many thanks for getting back to the group, and also for confirming this is a new feature. It's not only well executed, but also incredibly useful.

          Cheers

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011
            This is a new future in New Yahoo Beta.

            In Yahoo Mail Classic I alsways had and have now users whom I contact on top in From pick-up list when I enter the first letter.

            And I am sure I am not wrong about this fact.

            Maxim