Re: New Yahoo! Disposable Email Addresses - Issue #2

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2011
      This is only for yahoo mail plus correct?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "makc666" <makc666@...> wrote:

      > Issue #2:
      > The second problem is that in old disposable email address feature there was a way to select from which disposable emails I can send emails and from which I can't.
      >
      > Now Yahoo! tells me:
      > http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2010/05/change s-to-yahoo-mail-options-disposable-email-addresses/
      > ------------------
      > Changes to the `Sending Mail' option: Our current DEA creation lets you pick an option to send email from a DEA. With the new version of Disposable Email Addresses you will now have the option of sending mail from all of the DEA's you create. When you compose a new mail, you can find all your DEA's in the `From:' pick-list.
      > ------------------
      >
      > I am referring to this one:
      > ------------------
      > When you compose a new mail, you can find all your DEA's in the `From:' pick-list.
      > ------------------
      >
      > I really don't want to see all my 500 DEAs in the `From:' pick-list.
      > In old system I have checked only some of DEA's to allow sending emails from them.

    • makc666
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2, 2011
        Yes. This is for yahoo mail plus.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy" <kathy_9561@...> wrote:

        > This is only for yahoo mail plus correct?
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "makc666" <makc666@> wrote:

        > > Issue #2:
        > > The second problem is that in old disposable email address feature there was a way to select from which disposable emails I can send emails and from which I can't.
        > >
        > > Now Yahoo! tells me:
        > > http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2010/05/change s-to-yahoo-mail-options-disposable-email-addresses/
        > > ------------------
        > > Changes to the `Sending Mail' option: Our current DEA creation lets you pick an option to send email from a DEA. With the new version of Disposable Email Addresses you will now have the option of sending mail from all of the DEA's you create. When you compose a new mail, you can find all your DEA's in the `From:' pick-list.
        > > ------------------
        > >
        > > I am referring to this one:
        > > ------------------
        > > When you compose a new mail, you can find all your DEA's in the `From:' pick-list.
        > >
        > > I really don't want to see all my 500 DEAs in the `From:' pick-list.
        > > In old system I have checked only some of DEA's to allow sending emails from them.

      • n5in_ron
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 28 10:37 AM
          One thing that would help a lot is for me to be able to associate a DEA with one or more contacts in my contact list.

          Then when I send an e-mail to 'John Smith' it would automatically use my DEA I have created for 'John Smith'.

          I wouldn't have to take the time to search the lengthy drop down list for the DEA I have created for him. The list is unmanageable now.

          This is critical for me as I find myself often missing the specific DEA and using my default address...which I am trying hard to keep secret...and not succeeding!!!

          Ron