Re: [Y-Mail] Possible new feature in yahoo mail beta: predictive email recipient

  • Kathy DePalmenary
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 3:47 AM
      hmm, I will have to check that out, I never really noticed thats how they came up.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 1:07 PM
        Mine has a list of addies that I don't know, mostly from Pitcairn Island ( contry code PN and PBZ) very annoying 'cause when i type an addy that is in my adress book it doesn't show up anymore. Just notice that this PM.

        Yahoo is messing around alright!

        WASSUP!!??

        Alain

        Montréal,Qc
        Canada

          animated notes
        Home is where you hang your
        @

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2 3:45 AM
          What version of Yahoo Mail you have?

          This function was always present in Yahoo Mail Classic and I liked it.
          In new Yahoo mail it was not implemented.

          For my account I don't see this function wors as you have described and as it it working in Yahoo Mail Classic.

          Maxim

          > This is something i've just noticed:
          >
          > When you type in a name into the To field when composing a message, do you
          > notice that your most frequently used email addresses are now always the first ones? I think previously they used to come up in alphabetical
          > order, but now there's some kind of history of most used, I think.
          >
          > Anyone else notice this?
          > Can anyone from yahoo verify if this is true? It's very neat and useful if so.

        • Miriam Geller

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5 12:21 AM

              Miriam, many thanks for getting back to the group, and also for confirming this is a new feature. It's not only well executed, but also incredibly useful.

              Cheers

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5 1:28 PM
                This is a new future in New Yahoo Beta.

                In Yahoo Mail Classic I alsways had and have now users whom I contact on top in From pick-up list when I enter the first letter.

                And I am sure I am not wrong about this fact.

                Maxim