Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Lists don't work.. comes up with some weird number after the list name

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 27, 2011
      And, I also think they're better than before - now selecting the group, results in all the email addresses in that group being displayed in the "To" field. That's neat if for some reason you want to exclude one or two people, or just check / remind yourself who is in that group.

      Good work yahoo for fixing + enhancing it.