Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Lists don't work.. comes up with some weird number after the list name

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 21 10:22 AM
      If the "autocomplete" doesn't pop them in to the address slot after you type the first letter as in yahoo classic what good is it?
      could someone tell me one advantage they feel beta has that classic does not..
      I don't think there is one.. the screen where you read the mail is half the size for one thing. Same interface as oulook express but the outlook page is much bigger.
      some people just like to check out the latest thing..ok but i just don't see any plus points to beta..am I missing something?

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 25 8:51 AM
        Looks like this has been fixed now too :-)

        > Rob, which lists do you mean?

      • robs_alias
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 25 1:13 PM
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dean B" <dean_bailes@...> wrote:

          > Looks like this has been fixed now too :-)

          Yes, the lists I was having problems with are now working.
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 27 9:45 AM
            And, I also think they're better than before - now selecting the group, results in all the email addresses in that group being displayed in the "To" field. That's neat if for some reason you want to exclude one or two people, or just check / remind yourself who is in that group.

            Good work yahoo for fixing + enhancing it.