Web messenger icons too big

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 16 2:20 PM
      While i am at it, I realized why the messenger icons sizes kept changing. On certain machines I had installed an extension for Chrome which actually reduced the web messenger icons to the original online status presence

      Since we actually have no control on those contacts pictures (populated from Yahoo or Facebook profiles) then it's be nice to have the option to simply remove them from the sidebar in order to gain space.
    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 16 2:29 PM
        We have control now. See my previous messages in this group.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        De: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
        Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 16 de Março de 2011 18:20
        Assunto: [Y-Mail] Web messenger icons too big

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 16 3:05 PM
          Sorry, are you talking about the online version of Y! Messenger or about the mail integrated version?

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

          De: Henrique de Castro <hcsjunior@...>
          Para: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
          Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 16 de Março de 2011 18:29
          Assunto: Re: [Y-Mail] Web messenger icons too big

          De: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
          Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 17 1:38 AM
            I've been upgraded again on Y Mail beta and now there is full option on size of messenger. As Henrique was saying I think, head to the top - in Options drop down menu, there is now a Messenger Options, and in there is an option to vary the size of the messenger icons. Also option to save messenger conversations - default looks to be off.

            Thank you Yahoo for listening to feedback and fixing this (important for lower res screens)

            And impressed at pace of recent upgrades. Little and often good!

            Neo Version:
            Build number: 1.4.0.1497
            Build time: Sun Mar 13 23:34:58 PDT 2011

            Hostname: us.mg.mail.yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 17 1:48 AM
              Wow I Missed those options!! Nice!! thanx guys!!
            • Henrique de Castro
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 17 4:51 AM
                I guess that I'm (almost) ready to move to Yahoo Mail Beta now. It is getting much better, but I still need calendar and notepad integrated in the right way.

                --
                Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

                De: GuillaumeB <guillaume@...>
                Para: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
                Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 17 de Março de 2011 5:48
                Assunto: [Y-Mail] Re: Web messenger icons too big

                Wow I Missed those options!! Nice!! thanx guys!!

              • Silk
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 17 9:30 AM
                  anyone ever have a cursor, this that blinks when you're typing an email,
                  go from the top of the email to the bottom then you click the mouse it returns to normal size only to go back to long.. i went to control panel mouse/keyboard..no help..
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 17 12:43 PM
                    Ok, I see the messenger options now and have selected my icon size and
                    the option to keep a history of my conversations. However, after
                    having a test conversation with my mobile phone, I click on
                    Conversations in the left sidebar and nothing happens. I don't see my
                    conversations history.

                    If I'm looking at my Inbox or any other folder when I click on
                    Conversations, the view doesn't even change. It's as if the
                    Conversations link is disabled.

                    Is anyone else experiencing this? Or does everyone else's
                    Conversations folder display just fine?