// Sign In Seal missing

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 14, 2011
      i have to say that yahoo has been awesome for most of my problems...
      they seem to have no effect on a harassing spammer, but for everything else
      ( and i have written to them many times for various glitches...cyber anything and glitches are hand in hand..) they have been awesome.

      this link is for groups, but if you write " no group" in the " group" space,
      they will still answer you.

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/contact/forms_index.html

      on that page, you can click here:

      Don't see a category above that matches your issue? Click here to contact us about something else.

      Bastet

      -- Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.

      From: Ros L <rosgroupsaccount@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Sign In Seal missing
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 6:51 AM

      Hello, Gordon, we meet again.

      In fact both she and I have tried to get to customer care forms from that link and believed we had found them...but what resulted was a loop right back to the start.

      Clever strategy!

      Ros

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "gordon_groups_pm" <gordonst@...> wrote:

      > See this Help Page:
      > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/privacy/edit-35.html
      >
      > If that doesn't probvide the information she needs, she can contact Customer Care by clicking the "Contact Customer Care" button on that page and then the link to "Yahoo! Sign In and Registration Help Form".
      >
      > - Gordon

    • Silk
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 14, 2011
        whats that mean "awesome" ?

        how many times does a person have to trip stumble and fall before they get the message.. no help will be forthcoming from yahoo..

        In fact both she and I have tried to get to customer care forms from that link and believed we had found them...but what resulted was a loop right back to the start.

        Clever strategy!

        Ros

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "gordon_groups_pm" <gordonst@...> wrote:

        > See this Help Page:
        > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/privacy/edit-35.html
        >
        > If that doesn't probvide the information she needs, she can contact Customer Care by clicking the "Contact Customer Care" button on that page and then the link to "Yahoo! Sign In and Registration Help Form".
        >
        > - Gordon

      • Lake-Flurries
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 14, 2011
          Is this group moderated at all?

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

          > whats that mean "awesome" ?

        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 14, 2011
            Yes, the group is moderated by more than one person.

            **Sasafrass452**
            http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
            http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

                Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

          • adeomus ********
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 14, 2011
              man... the sarcasm in here seems to reek, frankly...
              but, true, i cannot expect everyone to know everything....

              Definition of AWESOME

               b : terrific, extraordinary <had an awesome time>

              http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/awesome

              What awesome means, in this case, is that i do not believe in bashing yahoo because it's fashionable.
               They have done a great job of helping me many times, even though i am sure they are overloaded much of the time,
               and fixed my problems very quickly in most cases.
              Even when it took awhile ( like with my auto address, which turned out to be a bigger problem which they DID fix)
               they were always reassuring me that they were on it and did not leave me hanging.

              adeomus

[...]

              change
              settings via email:
              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Ros L
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                Thanks, Adeomus. I've also had quite a lot of help from Groups techs though I've never asked them about a Yahoo mail problem, I must admit. I'll pass on your strategy to my friend.

                Ros

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                  I do not believe in bashing Yahoo either..
                  Actually I hear that this seal missing trip is going around nopw and qquite a few havwe problems with it.. Another yahoo glitch.. i've seen them come and go.. be patient and soon all will be back including your seal.. Can you "live" for a wile without the seal?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 15, 2011
                    if you are talking to me, i did not bring up this topic and gave up on it awhile back.

                    if you are talking to the original poster, i am sure they appreciate any help one can give,
                    and don't need any other input.

                    Re: [Y-Mail] // Sign In Seal missing

                    Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:45 PM
                    From:
                    "Silk" <silkvain@...>

                    To:
                    Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

                    I do not believe in bashing Yahoo either..
                    Actually I hear that this seal missing trip is going around nopw and qquite a few havwe problems with it.. Another yahoo glitch.. i've seen them come and go.. be patient and soon all will be back including your seal.. Can you "live" for a wile without the seal?

                      I'm addressing who ever needs be addressed..is that not obvious?

                      From:
                      "Silk" <silkvain@...>

                      To:
                      Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

                        From:
                        "Silk" <silkvain@...>

                        To:
                        Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 17, 2011
                          I'm very sorry, but I have to ask to the moderation to discontinue this topic. It is just generating too much noise without any signal. The discussion is already far from the original topic and purpose of this group.

                          --
                          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

                          [MESSAGE FROM ONE OF MODERATORS - this topic will now be moderated to ensure it is only relating to yahoo mail functions - I hope other moderators will do the same]
                        • Sasafrass452