Re: [Y-Mail] Seals

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 10, 2011
      Yahoo has a support list.. where one can participate.. actually getting through to Yahoo is naive in the extreme.. do you have any idea how many yahoo users their are..
      I'd applaud yahoo for all they do not condemn them for some petty problem as a seal.. she can always use Internet Explorer or Firefox.. all the major problems connected with computers and the internet and someone is whinning over a "seal" my god!

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 15, 2011
        smiles...yup, i had not asked cuz i had not the energy to pursue it...
        adds

        Bastet

        -- Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.