Re: Need app ideas for Yahoo! Mail, let it roll !!!

  • shazen27
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8 3:47 PM
      I think another great idea for an app would be an integrated RSS reader. I think it could fit in one of two places.
      1) it could be a dedicated application in the gallery or
      2) it could be embedded in the "Updates" tab.

      Either way, if it should provide us with the ability to subscribe to different RSS (news/blog feeds) and deliver them in either a sorted view or a mashup view (much like the original all new yahoo mail had "RSS Feeds"). It could also have the ability to drag the separate news stories to our mail folders for keeping, or let us forward them to friends via e-mail. Or with the new twitter and facebook integration we could be given a button to share the news/blog stories on our social network sites with our friends. I've been asking for this feature for a long time and was really sad when they took it away!!

      I really hope this app becomes a reality!!