Re: [Y-Mail] Problem due to FB chat integration

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 8, 2011
      Happened to me once or twice on weekend but not since.

      As for Facebook chat login - you can log into and out of that separate to yahoo messenger - just click on little lightning bolt to the right of the drop down menu above the online facebook contacts.

      If you want to get rid of it altogether, log into facebook, and revoke the rights for yahoo to access facebook chat.