Re: [Y-Mail] 2 small improvements in v 1.3.0 Y Mail beta

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
      One of my old accounts have been migrated to v1.3. It will be nice if Yahoo started some kind of "changelog", so we can keep track of what changed between versions.
      I still can see 2 amateur redundancies in v1.3:
      1 - "Updates" and "What is new" basically means the same thing. They really haven't thinked about it. :-P
      2 - "Options" is under  the "Options" menu. (duh!)

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      Just noticed 2 other things (my opinion in blue):
      • when composing new message / replying, the default option is now the "format" toolbar, no longer the attachment tab - v. pleased with that
      • there's a separate options menu at the top left, rather than being within the Help dropdown menu as before - makes a bit more sense

    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011