Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo mail beta upgrade incl Facebook chat integration

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3 6:55 AM
      I'm not running v1.3 yet, but the Facebook Chat integration is available to me. That means that this is not a new Y!Mail's feature, but Messenger's, so, if the only new features in 1.3 are those two (Facebook chat and stars as flags) we have evolved amost nothing (in 54 days.).

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3 7:57 AM
        ah very interesting. When I was on 1.2.0 I couldn't get it to work.
        Yahoo should advertise this feature more though, I reckon - it may be a crowd puller. Noticed Microsoft offering something similar recently, and saw quite a few articles written about it.

        Could there be any other upgrades in this version? Perhaps other bits of speed, etc...

        Agree though that in itself it's not a massive upgrade, hence why no blog update. Guessing something significant will come soon - though you're right that faster upgrades were promised.

        I'm not running v1.3 yet, but the Facebook Chat integration is available to me. That means that this is not a new Y!Mail's feature, but Messenger's, so, if the only new features in 1.3 are those two (Facebook chat and stars as flags) we have evolved amost nothing (in 54 days.).

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        Thank you. That worked. I am running version 1.3

        > i'm afraid i don't know - Wherever the Yahoo mail logo is (usually top left but top right if you're using the fantastic greasemonkey scripts supplied by sy1bzbn, it'll be top right).
        >
        > If you hold down Alt, and then click on it, a box should come up with the version number and a photo of a slightly creepy looking white cat...

      • Jen
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 4 8:02 PM
          i agree with you 100% i prefer yahoo mail classic too :)ive used it for the past 10 yrs almost 11