Re: [Y-Mail] Problems merging duplicated contacs

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hi, Craig, thank you so much for your help.
      Unfortunately I have already deleted the five problematic contacts (it was really annoying me). Later, I completely messed up my entire contacts list, so I was obliged to delete them all and restore my contacts using my old yahoo account as a backup. Importing from Facebook seems to be working nicely now.
      Again, Thank you.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior