email contacts/calendar sync

  • bty35846105
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
      Hi

      I have tried to sync my btyahoo a/c with outlook 2010 thru the sync tab every which way!

      Nothing works any ideas?

      THX

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011

        Never used Outlook but can confirm it works on Mozilla Thunderbird and also on Zimbra desktop, if you find it impossible on Outlook in the end.

        I have tried to sync my btyahoo a/c with outlook 2010 thru the sync tab every which way!

        Nothing works any ideas?

        THX

      • M DARGAN
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
          thx willdo

          Never used Outlook but can confirm it works on Mozilla Thunderbird and also on Zimbra desktop, if you find it impossible on Outlook in the end.

          I have tried to sync my btyahoo a/c with outlook 2010 thru the sync tab every which way!

          Nothing works any ideas?

          THX

        • ashishparnami999
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2011
            Try downloading your mails on your computer using zimbra desktop client . Also setup the yahoo account where you want to download your mails into. You should be able to move your mail from one account's folder to other Account's folder inside zimbra desktop.

            Thanks,
            Ashish