Re: [Y-Mail] Spam filter irony

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
      yahoo has super spam filters !
      sometimes my own posts go there, or those of the groups, or those of yahoo itself <G>...but when i write to yahoo it gets fixed in no time.

      love the spam filters AND the filter filters !

      adds

      Bastet

      Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.
      , Ma'at....please grant us Balance.
      so be it.