Re: My Name Shows Incorrectly

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      What you're seeing is how the sender has your name stored in their contact list. If they have it spelt incorrectly, they would have to fix that themselves.

      You can designate how you want your name to appear in the emails you send. Looks like you're using "A. Shabazz". But if I store your email address with some other spelling, my replies will have your name as I spelt it.