Re: [Y-Mail] Outlook Express & Yahoo Classic Mail

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2011
      Hi Chris

      I think the POP account access also works for non-Plus accounts now,

      However, IMAP would be preferable. Try these settings that work for mobile:
      IMAP server: imap.mail.yahoo.com. Security SSL, port 993
      SMTP server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com    Security SSL port 465

      Only thing is make sure you don't get it to try and sync with your entire inbox - may take a while. Perhaps there's an option to limit to last few days or something like that.

      All the best