Re: [Y-Mail] Re: problems with updates in Yahoo mail beta

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
      may have something to do with the new "Like" functionality in updates I just noticed (clealry working again)- fairly neat how you can now select between 5 different categories of interest / disinterest on all yahoo, facebook and twitter updates. I wonder how much updates in general are used though - I quite like it and I find it stops me going onto facebook and twitter much. Anyone else?