Transferring files from one yahoo mail account to another

  • leeresnick@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      I have been a long time yahoo mail user through SBCGLOABL (AT&T). I recently switched my ISP to Time Warner Cable from ATT DSL. I would like to keep my yahoo account, but am afraid that if I cancel the DSL, I will lose my sbcglobal.net email and all of its contents. My question is: Can I keep my sbcglobal.net email after I cancel my ATT DSL service, and if not, how do I transfer all my folders to a new yahoo account. Thanks, Lee
    • shuntcrowley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "leeresnick@..." <leeresnick@...> wrote:

        > I have been a long time yahoo mail user through SBCGLOABL (AT&T). I recently switched my ISP to Time Warner Cable from ATT DSL. I would like to keep my yahoo account, but am afraid that if I cancel the DSL, I will lose my sbcglobal.net email and all of its contents. My question is: Can I keep my sbcglobal.net email after I cancel my ATT DSL service, and if not, how do I transfer all my folders to a new yahoo account. Thanks, Lee

        That is why I do not like web mail! I do have a yahoo web mail account but all my "important" mail is downloaded on to my computer using another address.

        Stephanie HC